Monday 4 July 2011

Frock It!

Now I know that my Frock It! this week isn't a frock, but in the spirit of the theme set by This Mid 30s Life I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share my favourite item of clothing my girls own.


Mum bought these gorgeous bathers in France a few years ago and, not only did I fall in love with them but so did every mum at our local pool. The Bear has been a summer stunner for the last three summers.


They are particularly stylish when worn with a bulky Pull-Up underneath.


Unfortunately, The Bear has outgrown the divine little togs. But I couldn't stand the thought of storing them away & not seeing them for goodness knows how long, so I am going to frame them and hang them somewhere when the house is finished.

If you would like to Frock It!, head over to This Mid 30s Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting instantly increases your awesomeness!Thank you. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...