So, here it is.
In exchange for this fabulous award, I must share with you Seven Secret Things about myself. "Ooo goody," I hear you nosey parkers saying. I then pass the award on to fifteen - fifteen???? - other
1. At thirty-five I still hide in the pantry, sneaking food.
2. I like the smell of pencil sharpenings.
3. I have one toenail that isn't polished.
4. My favourite perfume is Eternity but I can't wear it all the time because it gives me hayfever.
5. I used to be an artists' model for TAFE art students. Yes, I was once quite liberated!
6. I turn my music up really loud and dance when I bake.
7. I'm scared of roosters.
That's about as secret as I can be right now. So the fifteen lucky bloggers are:
Phew. Thanks again Viv. And you look smokin' in your new frock!