Thursday 6 October 2011

The Gallery: Colour Green

Tara at Sticky Fingers has chosen this week's gallery theme to be colour. One colour specifically. My favourite colour is green. To me, it is the colour of nature, and it calms me. It's one of the reasons I love gardening.

But, as a scrolled through all eighty-four entries so far to Tara's gallery, I was surprised there were only four entries favouring green. I did find it interesting that the primary colours, red, yellow and blue were predominantly the chosen colours.

It is Spring here in Oz, and everything has come to life, bursting from dormancy with that bright, beautiful, new green. And so is my garden.







If you would like to share your passion for colour, pop over to Tara's at Sticky Fingers, and take time out to have a peek at everyone else's colours. There are some amazing photos to inspire you.







1 comment:

  1. What lovely photos. You have a beautiful garden

    ReplyDelete

Commenting instantly increases your awesomeness!Thank you. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...