1. 'Vanilla ice cream' lead them to a previous Listography on, you guessed it, ice cream.
2. 'Scherri-lee Biggs' dress' was a Frock It!
3. 'Scherri-lee Biggs see through dress Miss Universe' was another Frock It!
4. 'Skinny suitcase' made me beam with pride because a) it was my very first post; and b) when I typed it into Google, it was listed first! I don't know what, in particular, the person was looking for. It couldn't have been as wild as the next keyword.
5. Get ready for it. 'Amateur red bra black stockings.' What the f...?????????????? I don't know which post they were directed to because when I typed it into Google, all I got were pages and pages of porn sites. Whatever post they did get, they would have been grossly, and I mean grossly disappointed. How on earth did my
What company does your blog keep in the Google search engine? Has Google thrown your blog into an unfavourable crowd?