Saturday 20 August 2011

The Gallery: Black and White

I'm very excited to be joining The Gallery at Sticky Fingers this week. This little amateur photographer has been inspired by all the other photos posted by fellow bloggers, and not just from this week.

I love the theme for this week because there is a certain nostalgia created when looking at old black and white pics. So I have chosen some oldies to share with you.


I think this was taken in the late 1920s. That's my maternal grand-mother in the pram, "Winkie" with her mother, my great-grand-mother "Gran" standing behind her (check out the hair!) And how about all those cloche hats. Aren't they fabulous! I think the other women are various aunts and rellies.


This is Gran in her younger years as a nurse.


One of my favourites - Mum and I.


And lastly, something a little more recent. In a time before babies, when Mr. H and I had time to do things like go fly-fishing (one thing I am keen to get back into this summer).


Pop over to Sticky Fingers and have a look at all the other fantastic entries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting instantly increases your awesomeness!Thank you. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...